Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is How We Dream!

To be honest, that video was putting me to sleep (boring). Richard Miller has probably the most boring voice I've ever heard. Even though his speech was pretty boring he did state the facts. He said that he believed we are now living at the moment of the greatest change in human communication and in human history. He stated that we now have the capability to communicate instantly. We can get any information we need with the click of a button.

In part two of "This is How We Dream" he talked about iTunesU. He stated that many people who follow iTunesU and other developments are shocked, but pleased with the success and popularity of the academic lectures that they offer. I know that I was definitely shocked with what iTunes offers to help students and teachers. When I looked at iTunesU last week I found a couple of different sites to help me in my personal health class. On the other hand students don't necessarily feel like listening to anymore lectures than we have to. Overall, these developments can be great help for students, but most of us don't feel like listening to anymore lecturing or we don't have the time. I believe that multimedia will be used sometime in the future, but it's hard to predict when it will be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment