Sunday, October 4, 2009

iTunes U

iTunes Univesity can be great for teachers and students. As a student I can find useful podcast and videocast on basically any subject. iTunes U is free for anyone, so that can be a positive for college students. I found a videocast showing students how to study smarter. This vodcast can improve a students study habits and possibly help students make better grades.

iTunes will help me as a future teacher as well. I can find different ideas that other teachers use. iTunes University has podcast that give tips on how to use microsoft powerpoint, excel, and the other microsoft office tools. You can search basically any topic that you need to learn about. I never realized that iTunes could be used as a tool to further my education. I thought it was a place to download and listen to music. All of the links under categories can be helpful to students, but the link that stood out to me was teaching and education. Universities and colleges can also be a good link to use to find interesting information.

Specific Link: Click on Teaching and Education under categories. Click on Study Smarter and listen to the podcast. Great for Procrastinators!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment