Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Media Literacies

New Media Literacies are skills that are needed to function in todays technological world. I think the skills presented in this video are skills that most people use everyday. I believe all of these skills are needed for young people to be able to succeed and perform in our society. New media literacies will help students learn the proper skills that are needed to function in everyday life.

I believe that I have or know the majority of these skills. EDM 310 has showed me how difficult it can be to translate these skills and put them into function. I'm still in the process of learning and I've got a long way to go to be able to succeed in educated others. Everything in society keeps moving faster and faster. EDM 310 has helped me speed up my way of learning to be able to keep up with our society. I believe when I finish my PLN I will be able to find answers even faster. In our society today it is important to find information as fast as possible and it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are exactly right Keith, things are moving fast and we must keep up! The best way to learn is by doing. Use the technology. For example, I am becoming a much better commenter. Each time I leave a comment I'm getting faster and faster. I can do five comments in the time it took me to do one at the beginning of the semester. It is all about doing. SS

    ReplyDelete