Sunday, September 6, 2009

VideoCast

Overall the videocast was pretty good giving the circumstances. The topic was kind of boring, but they did a good job discussing if teachers should be technologically literate. The students looked like they didn’t want to be in the room doing the videocast. I would make an attempt to have a little bit of fun while doing the videocast just to keep the viewers interested. After watching this video for a couple of minutes, it got rather dull to me. The topic was probably the main reason this video wasn’t as interesting as it could have been. I also noticed that they were not equally involved in the videocast. I would try to get everyone involved as equally as possible in my videocast. Even though it was on the dull side I’ll give it a B plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment