Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Podcasting

I visited http://langwitches.org/blog/category/podcasting with 3rd graders. I thought they did a great job with their podcast. I liked how they researched the endangered species of Florida. Knowing some of the endangered species is a good thing for kids to learn about. They learned specific details on why some of the species were endangered and they learned about these animals natural habitats. These kids were giving everybody a heads up on how to keep these animals from becoming extinct. In my opinion the 3rd graders did an excellent job on their research and the way these podcast were done. I will have to say that they did a good job at getting the attention of their audience. To me that’s really important when doing these podcast.
Like I said above, I learned to how important it is to get the attention of your audience. Keep them satisfied and don’t make it to dull. I learned that by using sounds effects at the right time can keep the audience focused or at least the 3rd graders certainly kept my eyes appealed. Basically everything in your podcast needs to go as smooth as possible and keep it interesting. Overall I believe I got more from this website than any of the others we have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment