Sunday, November 15, 2009

Teacher's Desk

This was an interesting and helpful blog. They talked about using twitter and other technology for effective communication. I currently have a twitter account and it has allowed me to view many great ideas to use in my future classroom. I have learned a lot from others ideas that they have posted on twitter. Maybe I will be able to share some good teaching strategies when I become a teacher. The blog also talked about using facebook to communicate with parents. I never really thought of using facebook to communicate with my students or their parents. This can be a great tool for keeping parents up to date with school work or other school events.

I thought the skyping post was interesting. It's awesome to see that two different classrooms from across the world can communicate back and forth using skype. The students are able to see how other people from around the world are educated. It's crazy to see technology changing as quickly as it is. In my opinion all of these technological advances are great ways to help students learn. Twitter, Facebook, and Skype have definitely helped me and I'm sure that there's much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment