Sunday, November 8, 2009

Michael Wesch

This video was rather boring, but he got his point across to me. He definitely showed how far technolgoy has come in the last 25 years. I'll have to admit at first I hated using twitter. I use twitter mainly for direct messages, instead of posting what I'm doing all the time. I do like to get on twitter and just read what everybody is saying and doing throughout their day. I guess I just like being nosey sometimes. I'm a person who just doesn't like putting myself out there for everybody to view. I've had people want me to make youtube videos with them to put on the internet, but I just don't like doing that. I don't use facebook or myspace either. I just like to view what others put out there for everyone to watch. Even though I don't like putting myself on videos I do believe that youtube and other technological advances can help students and teachers. I can see where youtube videos can be great to show to your class and help them learn. I believe youtube videos have several advantages. Not to get to far off subject, but they have videos showing people how to change a spare tire or a flat tire on a bicycle. These types of videos will not help teachers teach students school related material, but they can educate others out there in the world. This is why youtube and other types of technology can be so valuable to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment