Sunday, November 1, 2009

Posting Work to Blogs


It is important for students to post their work to blogs (or in other ways). Posting work on blogs can make students feel like they have accomplished something. Since being in this EDM 310 class I have learned to appreciate my own work even more. I believe when students see comments to their blogs it lets them know that their work is also appreciated by others. Posting work to blogs can help others learn from what you write in your blog. Therefore, not only are you learning from what you posted, but others can be getting positive outcome from what they read on your blog.
I am taking EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. This class provides examples of students posting their work to blogs. Throughout the semester we have had many projects, but our class blog is probably the most important in my opinion. I have certainly learned a lot from posting to this blog every week. To be honest the blog has been a headache at times, but I believe I will benefit greatly from learning about the weekly topics that have been provided for the class blog. This class blog has certainly improved my technological skills and shows just how hard our class has worked all semester. In my opinion the class blog is much more important than just writing the information on a piece of paper. The blog can be viewed all across the world and can teach others or give them new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post Keith! Just a reminder, don't forget to put alt and titile tags on your photos. SS

    ReplyDelete