Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vicki Davis

Vicki Davis started out stating that students should have more than just a pencil and paper. I saw that she made the students go up in front of the class and use technology to teach the rest of the class. I believe this method helps the students get comfortable going up in front of the class and speaking and helping their fellow classmates learn. I don’t ever recall getting many opportunities to do these types of activities coming up through school. In a way I feel that not having these opportunities has made me have to do a lot of catch up work since I started college.

I’m in college now and I realize that in the world we live in today you can’t do anything without a computer. I actually feel like I went to high school during the dark ages or something because we didn’t have to depend on computers as much. I think the teacher in this video is doing a good job in getting her students involved with technology before they enter the real world as it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment